The Bidding Process Explained
- Visit http://www.twhbea-auctions.com/auctions/and click on the item you’d like to bid on.
- Place a bid or “Buy It Now” at which point you will be prompted to either Log In or Register.
- If you already have an account log in using your email or username and password. To reset your password visit: http://www.twhbea-auctions.com/wp-login.php?itsec-hb-token=adminarea&action=lostpassword
- If you do not have an account, click the Register button (http://www.twhbea-auctions.com/wp-login.php?action=register&itsec-hb-token=wp-register-php) Enter your desired username and your email address. You will be sent a password reset link via email. If you don’t receive that link after several minutes, check your spam/junk folders. If you still can’t find the email contact us at 931.359.0592 or for faster response email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have set/reset your password, you’ll be able to log in and visit http://www.twhbea-auctions.com/auctions/ to place bids and check on your existing bids via the My Dashboard button.
- If “Best Offer” is enabled on an items page and you would like to make a one time bid on a certain item you can click on the “Best Offer” and we will get you an answer on your bid or a counteroffer.
- When there is an Item and you would like to “Buy It Now” The “Buy It Now’ button will not function properly due to we are not using PayPal currently. If you would like to Buy It Now and for that auction to end immediately please enter the “Buy It Now” price listed on the blue “Buy It Now” button as your bid and you will immediately be the winner of that auction.
- For those that are waiting until the last minute to bid; each auction has a definite ending time scheduled. To prevent bid sniping, i.e. someone waiting to the last second to bid, each auction has a built in extension whereas in the last 2 hours of each auction, if a bid is made in the last 2 hours, that auction is extended another 2 hours until all bidding ceases. For example if you are the current bid leader and someone bids at the last minute you will be notified by email that you have been outbid and you and other bidders will have 2 more hours to bid on that auction item. After the scheduled end of the auction, if 2 hours pass with no bids that auction will come to an end. If you’re going to bid you might as well go ahead and bid. Thanks for bidding.